Duke Dashington Duke Dashington

WARIO!!!Nice :]

McPixel Xmas Special McPixel Xmas Special

Hahaha :] Meaning and goal are useless, but i think i barely tried everything before the win, that was very stupid !GREAT! Thank you for bringing back pixel fun :] Game over music was beatifull too.
Cheers

A Stroll in Space A Stroll in Space

Great!Very nice game design and visuals. Music is very cool too.Like a mixof childhood's Socoban + VVVVVVVVVV.

Puzzle Frenzy Remake Puzzle Frenzy Remake

Haha it kinda reminds me Yoshi's Cookies on Game boy... Puzzle game isn't my thing but I must say this one has simple design but is fun to play.

Geist Geist

"what's wrong with you" :)

Storm-Alpha Storm-Alpha

It's buggy and unfinished but you can kill horses.

DariusGameDev responds:

Mind letting me know of a few bugs you found, or anything that felt "off" ?
Thanks for your comment!

Ancient Planet Ancient Planet

I hate TD games but i really love the art style of this one. It reminds me dark colony and starcraft somehow. Comics between levels are welcome... If tower defense is your thing this game may fit. BTW the game crashed at level 3 that's why i stopped and wrote this...

Kallaz Kallaz

Cool! simple and short but well done..

koozek responds:

Seedling Seedling

Very simple yet addictive gameplay!!!it evolves through different levels with each one its own style and traps.It seems long and once again addictive, as i'm playing for at least 2 hours for now. I'm a bit stuck after third boss(yes!i like slayin bosses!), so i'm gonna leave the game for now but it's very cool, old school yet evolutive, and has a nice soundtrack too. Ultra-nice!

Idle Mining Co. Idle Mining Co.

Maybe something should happen ?????????i think i'll let my pc turned on 2 or 3 days to see if there is a boss i can kill by doing strictly nothing. ???????????????????????

GroZZleR responds: